Thursday, December 18, 2008

The Knights who say NIN are still here

According to Trent Reznor on NIN.com:
"The LIGHTS IN THE SKY era has come to a close, and I'd like to once again thank
you for your support. I am very proud of what we pulled off - it was an immense
amount of work and worth it all.I'd like to thank Josh and Alessandro for being
an integral part of this for the last few years and I wish them all the best.No
rest for the wicked here, though. We start rehearsing the new band/format first
thing next year and as I mentioned, we'll be announcing some final waves of
dates. North America, UK/Europe, Pacific Rim and elsewhere.Oh yeah - we may have a small holiday gift for you soon. Check back."

So that seems to be a good thing, it sounds like they will be doing some more touring. Of course, there's still been no announcement as to the future of NIN, but I've heard some rumors regarding Trent Reznor's last post as hints that they will be breaking up. I personally don't believe that he would as essentially he's a 1 man band and he would get the urge to create music eventually.

No matter what, the main point it that I got to see them in Cleveland AND Grand Rapids and most of you didn't! :-P So yay me! I do hope that if he does go touring again that he comes back to Wisconsin!

"I feel a million miles away. I don't feel any thing at all" - Nine Inch Nails

No comments:

Post a Comment