Saturday, April 11, 2009

It's gonna be a nail biter all season

Caught almost all of the Brewers game yesterday over the computer, radio, and TV. They won a squeaker against the Cubs 4-3 by scoring 2 runs in the bottom of the ninth. It was close too, with Rickie Weeks scoring on a close play at the plate. If anyone actually watched the game, most people should know that Ryan Theriot fucked up. If you have a shot at a DP to end the inning you go for the DP, especially if you throw home on the wrong side of the plate. I'm glad to see we didn't waste a start by our new guy Braden Looper. He pitched pretty well despite throwing a lot of balls. He would have picked up the win if not for Seth McClung, who got McClunged for another homer (by a backup catcher no less) putting the Cubs ahead by 1.

Last night I also went through and did the Endless Setlist and Bladder of Steel challenges on Rock Band 2. The final stats:
Difficulty: Medium
6 hours spent singing
5 Diet Mt. Dews drunk
4 Rushed pee breaks (during Round and Round, Battery, Deluxe, and The Trees)
3 Songs not 5 starred
2 Trophies earned
1 Tired Josh (I didn't get to bed until 4am)
0 times having to pee in a bucket (I've heard of people having to do this)

So now I have do it again on Expert but this time I don't have to worry about failing or hitting Pause....which is good because there's like 5 songs that I'm not too good at. Then I have to finish the Drum Trainer, 100% guitar, and 4 player Band challenges and then I'm done. Easy right?

Anyways, break's over. Time to get the kids ready for pictures today and then clean the basement and house, etc. Got freakin Easter tomorrow and then I have to get up early Monday for Laney's surgery. She's getting her tonsils out. I'm hoping this makes her more understandable. It's so frustrating because she can't hear us and we can't understand her. Maybe she'll be better behaved when she can hear right.



cycoivan

No comments:

Post a Comment